- Recruitment process
- Open positions
Discoperi is a harassment-free environment.
A harassment-free work environment also means no sexual harassment. Any behavior towards any employee that includes unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors or the physical or computer image display of sexually-explicit posters, pictures, cartoons or drawings and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature will be considered to be sexual harassment.
Any employee who violates these policies will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
Discoperi recruitment process is a straight-forward and transparent. There are 6 steps.
Our job opportunities
All current job vacancies (regular & temporary contracts, internships, etc.). Please look for positions in the function you would like to work at Discoperi.
Once you have found an interesting position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com. Please include in the title of your email, your name (first and last) as well as code of the position you’re applying for.
Once we receive your application, we are going to match it versus the requirements for the position. If your application is selected, you will be informed by email.
If your application is selected, you will then be invited for an interview with one of our recruiting managers, who is also your sole point of contact at Discoperi. During the interview (ether phone or personal), we will try to find out more about your motivation as well as your skills. The interview is also your chance to ask any questions about the position, the department and the company as a whole.
If we are happy with the results from the interview, we then include you to the list of the best candidates and send their profiles to the referent department manager. The department manager will then invite you for another interview or series of interviews with other team-members.
Once the manager has made his/her final decision, we will let you know and you will receive an official proposal from our side. Once you sign the proposal, we are welcoming you in our team.
- Data scientist
- ML developer
- Lead Generator
We are looking for a Data Scientist that will help us in discovering full potential of the information gathered from a network of connected cars, built on a blockchain, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Automate scoring using machine learning techniques
- Risk assessment and accident prevention systems
- Data classification
- Internal A/B testing procedures
- Automated fraud detection
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills, including Python and C++
- Data-oriented personality
- Great communication skills
- 3 years of experience on the similar position
We are looking for a ML (Machine Learning) developer, who is able to develop, train, optimize and fine-tune neural networks. In particular, for the tasks of defining and classifying objects, forecasting the future, based on the impact of a particle on the general, etc. based on Python and C++.
Skills and Qualifications
- Knowledge of neural network training frameworks:
- Knowledge of programming languages:
- Knowledge of TensorRT, OpenCV, FFMPEG, Gstreamer
- Data visualization, ability to work with video streams and codecs
- Ability and willingness to work in team and have fun
- 100% result orientation
- Desire to grow and develop herself in an international company
- Experience in programming: from 3 years
We are looking for a professional, who can originate and execute the initial sales activity of our products on US market (for B2G customers, mainly municipalities, transportation authorities and police departments). We anticipate this work to be done remotely with rare in-person attendance of the customers locations.
- Sale of Discoperi products (City AI modules)
- Search for potential leads online
- Prepare marketing materials, including, but not limited by: emails, promotion articles, posts, etc.
- Conduct direct phone calls to the customers
- Conduct video-demonstration of the product functionality
- Prepare pilots with the customers
- Prepare documentation for the contracts
- Support customers after the sale
Skills and Qualifications
- Proactive sales professional
- Knowledge of how to initiate discussion, discover covered customer pain points and issues
- Build a strong inter-personal relations w/o actual face-to-face meetings (only online via well known tools)
- Strong skills in sales funnel practices
- Knowledge of English and Russian/Ukrainian