- Recruitment process
- Open positions
Discoperi is a harassment-free environment.
A harassment-free work environment also means no sexual harassment. Any behavior towards any employee that includes unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors or the physical or computer image display of sexually-explicit posters, pictures, cartoons or drawings and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature will be considered to be sexual harassment.
Any employee who violates these policies will be subject to disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
Discoperi recruitment process is a straight-forward and transparent. There are 6 steps.
Our job opportunities
All current job vacancies (regular & temporary contracts, internships, etc.). Please look for positions in the function you would like to work at Discoperi.
Once you have found an interesting position, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include in the title of your email, your name (first and last) as well as code of the position you’re applying for.
Once we receive your application, we are going to match it versus the requirements for the position. If your application is selected, you will be informed by email.
If your application is selected, you will then be invited for an interview with one of our recruiting managers, who is also your sole point of contact at Discoperi. During the interview (ether phone or personal), we will try to find out more about your motivation as well as your skills. The interview is also your chance to ask any questions about the position, the department and the company as a whole.
If we are happy with the results from the interview, we then include you to the list of the best candidates and send their profiles to the referent department manager. The department manager will then invite you for another interview or series of interviews with other team-members.
Once the manager has made his/her final decision, we will let you know and you will receive an official proposal from our side. Once you sign the proposal, we are welcoming you in our team.
- Data scientists
We are looking for a data scientist that will help us in discovering full potential of the information gathered from a network of connected cars, built on a blockchain, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying data mining techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products.
- Automate scoring using machine learning techniques
- Risk assessment and accident prevention systems
- Data classification
- Internal A/B testing procedures
- Automated fraud detection
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab, etc.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as D3.js, GGplot, etc.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
- Experience with NoSQL databases, such as MongoDB, Cassandra, HBase
- Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills, including Python and C++
- Data-oriented personality
- Great communication skills
- 3 years of experience on the similar position